Friday, Feb 10, 2012: Welcome to our curated recap of the week’s best links relevant to B2B Content Marketing, from all around the Web.
Here are the links:
- Email Marketing Best Practices – Subject Lines: Possibly the most important thing to figure out for your lead generation campaigns.
- Marketing Lessons From An Accidental Con Man: What do hitch hiking and B2B marketing have in common?
- The Hemingway Guide to Content Marketing: Most importantly – don’t over think it and get a good editor.
- Create Trust with your B2B Marketing: Why Marketers are guilty of making unfounded claims and what to do to get your prospects to believe you again.
- Get Satisfaction Infographic – How Brands Listen in the Digital Age: Hint- you can’t ignore Facebook & Twitter.
- Content Marketing Is On the Rise [INFOGRAPHIC]: The statististics and pictures to prove it in this great visual.
- 4 Hidden Benefits of Content Marketing that Go Beyond ROI: Taking a moment to acknowledge the power of content marketing on the inside of an organizations too. Company morale, trust & a recruiting edge can all be unintended results.