Friday, Feb 17, 2012: Welcome to our curated recap of the week’s best links relevant to B2B Content Marketing, from all around the Web.
Here are the links:
- Content Marketing Tactics Now Critical to All Businesses [INFOGRAPHIC]: Check out content marketing on Google Trends.
- 11 Ways to Make Your B2B Blog More Interesting: Do you have a sneaking suspicion that your B2B marketing blog might be suffering from narcissism and text overload?
- How to Spark a Romance Between Sales and Marketing: Ever wondered how to make your sales and marketing teams fall in love?
- Infographic: B2B Marketing LinkedIn vs. Facebook: What does your experience show in terms of finding your audience on social networks?
- Don’t Worry: Content Marketing Can’t Kill Social Media: Turns out social media is much more threatened by selfishness & noise. Content’s not going anywhere either.
- Should I Remove Offer Content from My Website During a Campaign?: Tactical tips for what to do with your content when recycling it in lead generating campaigns.