Friday, Feb 24, 2012: Welcome to our curated recap of the week’s best links relevant to B2B Content Marketing, from all around the Web.
Here are the links:
- Does Social Media Deliver More Traffic Than Email? Trick question. Read more on how they work together.
- B2B Content Marketing: Infographic Angles of Attack: How does your company approach infographics?
- Expert Predictions for Content Marketing in 2015: Content experts including Stan Woods, Bill Flitter, Rebecca Lieb & James Gross weigh in on what’s ahead.
- 4 Practical Strategies for Effective B2B Content: Notably – Prospects believe their peers more than someone who’s trying to sell them something.
- How Marketing Executive are Adapting to Online Tools [Infographic]: B2B Marketing is absolutely a shifting landscape. This visual shows how engaged marketing execs are keeping up.
- Content Marketing and SEO – The World Doesn’t Need Another Blog Post: Stay focused on your message, what matters to your audience and think outside and think outside the blog.