Friday, Feb 3, 2012: Welcome to our curated recap of the week’s best links relevant to B2B Content Marketing, from all around the Web.
Here are the links:
- 13 Questions Marketing Should Ask the Sales Reps: A reminder that the whole point of marketing is to drive sales. And aligning sales with marketing might involve asking your reps a few key questions.
- Infographic – How Are B2B Marketers Optimizing their Funnel? Visual representation of statistics highlighting website optimization and multichannel messaging strategy for improved demand generation
- Giving away the secrets of 99.3% email deliverability: Critical if email is any part of your B2B Marketing campaigns.
- Customer Evidence Infographic: Visual representation illustrating confidence in content sourced from customer vs. that from 3rd party analysts.
- The Essential Guide to Meta Descriptions that Will Get you Found Online: Social media means that getting Meta is more important than ever. Read more for how and why.
- 47 Essential Social Media Tools for Content Marketers: Covering the basic & advanced options for listening, syndicating and managing your B2B marketing strategy (and business operations).
- Are You a Content Curator? 5 Great Tools for Content Curation and Sharing: New ways of leveraging now familiar tools like Twitter, Google Reader & HootSuite.