Friday, Jan 20, 2012: Welcome to our curated recap of the week’s best links relevant to B2B Content Marketing, from all around the Web.
We publish these posts every Friday. Subscribe or follow us to get these updates each week.
- Marketing Emergency: Nobody’s Making Content Worth Reading: Snarky critique of the current state of B2B marketing and why enterprise companies should strive for startup mentality with their content creation.
- Flowtown Infographic: What Mattered in 2011 for Social Media: A visual rundown of the year’s most dramatic successes & flops in social media.
- Blogging Lessons from 317 Posts: A month by month case study on how keep quality high while churning out high quality B2B marketing & thought leadership blogs.
- How to Use LinkedIn to Generate and Qualify B2B Leads: Leverage thus growing social media network for lead generation and position your business as a thought leader.
- What’s Hot and What’s Not in Content Marketing for 2012: An analysis of what emerged as the most important trends in the space including crowdsourcing, content curation, marketing integration & brands as media.