Friday, Jan 27, 2012: Welcome to our curated recap of the week’s best links relevant to B2B Content Marketing, from all around the Web.
1. The Phrenology of the Modern B2B Marketer: Some pseudoscience to get your morning started off right.
2. Content Ideas Worth Stealing: Artists steal and borrow. Start by appropriating some of this B2B marketing inspiration.
3. Tablet Content Marketing – Crazy Stats and Time to Move: Nearly 29% of Americans own a tablet computer. Is your content optimized for the trend?
4. How to Use Pinterest for Content Marketing: Thought Pinterest was just for shopping for wedding dresses? Consider driving traffic to your B2B content with the fast-growing site. Check out Mashable’s infographic page here.
5. How to Measure Engagement of Your Thought Leadership Program: Take a programmatic approach to measure the return on investment of creating thought leadership content.
6. 5 Basic SEO Troubleshooting Tips for Content Marketers: You’ve taken care of the content creation. Now to take on the ever dynamic field of search engine optimization.