Friday, March 9, 2012: Welcome to our curated recap of the week’s best links relevant to B2B Content Marketing, from all around the Web.
Here are the links:
- How Marketers and Agencies Can Succeed as Content Creators: Interview with Jonah Blookm, Executive Director of kbs+ Content Labs.
- Fueling Your Inbound Marketing Strategy- Staff and Budget: Tactical strategies for allocating your time and resources.
- Infograhic: The top 5 challenges in creating effective B2B Content: A nice visualization of why it’s so hard to creating good marketing assets & why it’s still worth it.
- Why Social Marketing is Hard: And why it might be more like a rational, unpredictable love affair than a funnel.
- The 5 New Must-Have B2B Marketing Skills: Here’s a tip – content marketing makes the top of Eloqua’s list. Notable also – paying attention to sales & technologies.
- Why You Need Marketing Analytics not Web Analytics: Web analytics aren’t enough. Here’s how to get a good idea of ROI from marketing across many different channels.
- Why Content Marketing (as a term) Is All the Rage: Simple, no baggage, and it works.