Friday, May 11, 2012: Welcome to our curated recap of the week’s best links relevant to B2B Content Marketing, from all around the Web.
Here are the links:
- How to Reach the C-Suite with Content: Execs pay attention to fact-based, quantitative content – and the bottom line.
- The Six Enemies of Greatness (and Happiness): Dangerous habits that destroy good ideas.
- Marketers Want to be Data-Driven [Infographic]: How does your company stack up?
- Innovative Marketing: StorageCraft, Drobo & VMware
- 5 Really Good Reasons LinkedIn Bought SlideShare: Which includes inserting LinkedIn into the LeadManagement Process & the C-level love.
- How to Improve your Email Marketing With an Integrated Approach: Leveraging all channels leads to better results than focusing on any one alone.