Friday, June 8, 2012: Welcome to our curated recap of the week’s best links relevant to B2B Content Marketing, from all around the Web.
Here are the links:
- What’s the Real ROI of Content Marketing: It’s hot right now, but where’s the ROI? How to put a number on it.
- 42 Content Writing and SEO Ranking Tips for Small Business Owners: Reminders to keep it short, let your personality show, and get some numbers in that headline.
- All Contacts Aren’t Created Equal – The Right Ways to Treat Your Email Opt-Ins: How to let your customers and prospects tell you how often they’d like to be emailed.
- Customer Reference Programs at The Tipping Point: Why Customer References are a requirement and will play a critical role in sales and marketing moving forward.
- The unforgiving arithmetic of the funnel: Get realistic in your #B2B and take action.
- How Accurate is Your Customer Database? List hygiene matters – and requires constant maintenance to be an effective asset.