Monday August 25, 2014: Welcome to our curated recap of the week’s best links relevant to B2B Content Marketing, from all around the Web.
1. New Data: Mix Content Types for Successful Content Marketing: Without sources diverse to fuel your content marketing, efforts to build trust with your audience are more likely to fail. Boost your brand familiarity, brand affinity and purchase intent by using expert content, user reviews and branded content in harmony.
2. Running Out of Email Marketing Ideas? 17 Sources of Endless Inspiration: You can stop searching for the holy grail. A lot of the best email marketing content is sitting right in front of you.
3. How to Keep Visitors to Stay on Your Site: In the demand generation rush to create new content and find new audiences, it’s easy to forget about traffic you are already generating. Nurture that existing traffic by identifying creative ways to keep them engaged with your website.
4. If Your Content Marketing is for Everybody, It’s for Nobody: You can’t be everything to everybody with your content marketing strategy.
5. Infographic: The Importance of Targeted Content: Targeted content gets your product into the sphere of your intended audience. Infographic based on research from top B2B marketing organizations.