Friday, March 16, 2012: Welcome to our curated recap of the week’s best links relevant to B2B Content Marketing, from all around the Web.
Here are the links:
- HubSpot Ready to Pounce as Traditional Marketing Gets “Obliterated”: Marketing is dead. Long live marketing
- Content Marketing Lessons from the Kony 2012 Campaign: Chances are you saw the Invisible Children video that was posted last week. What you can learn from it including leveraging debate and a strong call to action.
- What Can You Accomplish in 10 Minutes? (A Lot.): Does it seem like it was just Monday, or maybe even last Friday? Here are some tactical tips to get something done in the next ten minutes.
- Are Your Content Registration Forms an Entry Point or a Barrier?:New insights on what’s becoming an age-old question.
- The Content Marketing Challenge: And how B2B marketers are solving for their conundrum.
- Delivering ‘Real Customer Value’: Where B2B Content Marketers Are Headed in 2012: Are you publishing information or content? Short format content & thought leadership highlighted.